Thursday, September 20, 2012

My recent purchase...

Was AWESOME!!! Awhile ago I was just browsing on Etsy, and I happened upon this shop called ForGoodnessGrape. It's a bath and body shop. Well, I started looking around the shop, and I was astounded! Basically what they sell is stuff for your lips, and perfume. So I started browsing around. 209 different flavors of lip balm. 209!!! And they are all awesome sounding flavors. Like:

Cinnamon Bun
Vanilla Milkshake
Rootbeer Float
Waffles with Maple Syrup
Orange Buttercream
Peanut Butter Cup, and
Peaches and Cream, just to name a few!

They also had lip tints, sugary lip scrubs, and lip gloss. Now, I LOVE lip balm, and I couldn't resist! They had a special where you could buy 7 lip balms for a special deal. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. 7?!? Do you really need that many? Basically, yes. Plus, I didn't keep them all anyway. I gave one to Hannah and one to Sarah. Well, they came in the mail yesterday, and they are awesome! I ordered:

Rootbeer Float (for Hannah)
Blueberry Parfait (for Sarah)
Vanilla Milkshake
Vanilla Cream Soda
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Red Velvet Cake (probably going to give to a friend of mine)
and Peanut Butter Cup.

And I love ALL of them. They smell so good! And they're not waxy, like so many other lip balms I've tried. They are so silky, smooth and creamy. I'm in love! They don't color your lips, which is a bonus, (Mom doesn't like lip balms that color your lips) and, like I said, they're AWESOME! They don't taste as much as I would like them to, (just a little hint of the flavor) but I still love them. You can find Lisa's shop here.

THANK YOU LISA!!!!!

(I'll post on my projects probably sometime Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I'm gonna' be gone all day tomorrow and Saturday morning.)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment