Friday, November 16, 2012

Oops

Oh wow. It's been a long time since I've posted. Sorry 'bout that. With our move last month, plus the general craziness of life, the computer is something I haven't had much time for. But I'm here now. :)

Let's see. As for my shop stats, I'm up to 145 sales and 50 feedback. Woohoo! I like it when people leave feedback. :)

So, I have had some blankets to make lately. But I've also worked on a lot of new stuff. I think I have added 4 new blankets to my shop, plus I have 3 more ready to be listed.

Here's the ones that are newly added to my shop:

Pink and white ripple

Aqua and white ripple

Pine green and white ripple

Aqua, lavender and white shell

Can you tell I'm on a ripple craze lately?? :D And like I said, I also have 3 that are ready to be listed. One is a boys camo blanket. I figured I don't have enough boy blankets in my shop. I also have another camo blanket, but it's a girl's version. It's pink, and then the multicolor has pink, green and brown, all in pastels. I kinda' like that one. :) And lastly I have another ripple blanket. (Duh!) This one is white, and the multicolor is a mix of greens, blues and purples. I absolutely love it. Mom says it's her new favorite too. Of course, I"m not sure how valid that is, because she says that about pretty much every new blanket I make. :)

I'm also working on some new ones that aren't done yet. One is a white, amethyst and paddy green shell, and one is a brown and aqua ripple.

Later this week (or next week I guess it would be) I think I"m going to feature my all time favorite shop on Etsy. It's called Jade's Closet, and this lady sells baby baby blankets too. She was my inspiration for doing the shell blanket.

Oh, and I just realized something. I never did put the little thing for my shop on the sidebar. Oops! I"m sitting here wondering if there's people out there going, "Gosh, I want to look at her shop, but there's no way for me to!" So I guess I should get that up. But until I do, here's the link to my shop.

KK13.etsy.com

Enjoy!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment